Executive Head teacher: Sarah BouetteSchool Business ManagerRequired for April 2020
Salary range: PO4 £41,466 to £44,373 (Pro rata is £37,159 to £39,765)
Hours: 36 hours per week, term time plus one week in the holidays
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, self-motivated, efficient and friendly person to join school Federation. The School Business Manager will lead our schools’ administration teams and work at both school sites.
Our federation comprises two one-form entry Church of England Primary Schools in North Kensington. Our staff team are all friendly, supportive and work hard to make a difference for the children and families in our community.
The school business manager is responsible for:
- managing the strategy and operation of the business functions of our schools, including financial management, health and safety, human resources, compliance and administration.
- They will advise on and implement the day-to-day support that enables the school to operate effectively and efficiently, and that allows other members of the leadership team to focus on teaching and learning.
- They will develop a vision for creating one administrative team across the two schools.
- The focus at St Thomas’ will be financial management and line management of the two administration officers.
- The focus at St Clement & St James will be a broader administrative role including financial management, human resources and contracts.
Applicants must possess excellent inter-personal skills, demonstrate the ability to manage school finances and ideally will have experience of working in a school environment.
Visits to both schools are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 10th February
Interviews: Week beginning 24th February
St Thomas’ CE Primary School is committed to ensuring the welfare and safety of all our children in school. We believe that pupils have a right to learn in a supportive, caring and safe environment which includes the right to protection from all types of abuse; where staff are vigilant for signs of any pupil in distress and are confident about applying the safeguarding processes to avert and alleviate any such problems. St Thomas’ is an Equal Opportunities Employer.