- Move management: How to organise moving or closing a school
- Ensuring pupil safety: School refurbishments and new buildings
- Making the team: The SBM and the SLT
- Asbestos management
- Strategic recruitment of support staff
- Governors, attendance and attainment
- SEN reform and funding
- Q. We have a teacher on the maximum of the main pay range. Does he have to be awarded a 2% pay increase this year?
- Q. I hear there are recommendations being made about changes to SEN funding. What are they?
- Q. We have opted to try the Early Excellence baseline assessment. Is it still available for us to use?
- Worked example – Staff move handbook: Information gathering
- Form – Staff move handbook: Information gathering
- Form – Contractor safety: Control permit to work
- Form – Basic risk assessment
- Form – Recruitment of support staff: Gap analysis
- Handout - Recruitment and service improvement
- Handout – Step-by-step guide: How to make CPD count
- Checklist – Supporting and developing staff: Evidence for Ofsted
- Checklist – Evaluating, supporting and developing staff
- Worked example – Recruitment policy
- Worked example – Asbestos policy